Quick Config Question

David A. Coursey david at send2fax.com
Wed Feb 22 16:42:38 UTC 2006

Hi, I have most everything set up correctly, but apparently I am missing
something.  I can get to my mail servers fine, and the websites work
fine as long as you include the hostname.  How do I get it to redirect
to www if the user only types domain.com?

$TTL    86400
$ORIGIN dogsass.com.

@  1D  IN        SOA ns1.rootsec.net.   dnsadmin.rootsec.net. (
                              2004123101 ; serial
                              4h ; refresh
                              15 ; retry
                              1h ; expire
                              1h ; minimum
                             )

        IN      NS              ns1.rootsec.net.
        IN      MX      10      mail.dogsass.com.

;
;HOST DEFINITIONS
;
www     IN      A       64.203.237.101