ANNOUNCEMENT: NSD 2.1.3 released
erik at NLnetLabs.nl
Thu Oct 28 11:38:36 UTC 2004
This release has various improvements and bug fixes.
Please see the README document for configuration and installation
You can download NSD from http://www.nlnetlabs.nl/nsd/
NSD 2.1.3 release notes:
- nsd: The pidfile can be specified using the '-P' option.
- Bug #87: allow @ in the rdata
- Bug #88: allow ::FFFF:ipv4addr in AAAA records
- Bug #89: Count the number of queries received over TCP,
instead of the number of TCP connections.
- Zonec: when - is used as input, set the filename to 'STDIN'.
- The nsdc script handles failed AXFRs more gracefully.
- NSD emits an error when it sees bitlabels (RFC 2673).
- Only copy the CD bit when DNSSEC is enabled.
More information about the nsd-users