ANNOUNCEMENT: NSD 2.1.2 released
erik at NLnetLabs.nl
Fri Jul 30 14:52:35 UTC 2004
This release has various improvements and bug fixes.
Please see the README document for configuration and installation
You can download NSD from http://www.nlnetlabs.nl/nsd/
NSD 2.1.2 release notes:
- NSD now fully supports unknown record types using the
notation specified in RFC3597.
- Support for the following RR types has been added: WKS, X25,
ISDN, RT, NSAP, PX, NAPTR, KX, CERT, DNAME, and APL. DNAME
special processing is not supported.
- Bug #84: NSD now uses SIGUSR1 instead of SIGILL to report
- Bug #85: Support for WKS records.
- Bug #86: The characters "#%&^?" can now be used without
backslash in zone file domain names.
- Plugin callback return type fixed.
- The maximum message length for IPv6 UDP packets is now
limited to the IPv6 minimum MTU (1280) unless the
IPV6_USE_MIN_MTU socket option is supported.
More information about the nsd-users