Install Problem

David A. Coursey david at send2fax.com
Fri Dec 31 20:21:49 UTC 2004

You're right, but shouldn't it be interface specific?  I believe the
0.0.0.0:53  in netstat is what is causing the socket to be busy even though
I limited bind to listen-on 127.0.0.1 and 192.168.189.5.  I stopped named
and nsd started just fine and answered digs of my zones.  Is there another
way to stop bind from using the 0.0.0.0:53?  I have had this setup working
before, but it was on nsd 1.X.

Thanks
Dave