Zone File

David Coursey david.coursey at seacoastsynergy.com
Thu Dec 18 22:38:44 UTC 2003

I rolled back to 1.2.3 and everything looks like its working.  How does
this look for a zone file?  I don't want to be 'that guy that poisoned
the internet' because I can't follow directions.  8^)

;highvelocid.com zone file
;
;
$TTL 1d
;
;Origin:  highvelocid.com.
;
@ IN SOA ns1.rilextechnologies.com. dnsadmin.seacoastsynergy.com. (
                2003121501      ; serial
                1d              ; refresh
                2h              ; retry
                30d             ; expiry
                4d )            ; minimum

;Nameservers
;
                         IN NS           ns1.rilextechnologies.com.

;Mail Addresses
;
                        IN MX   10       mail

;Host Addresses
;
WSW001                  IN A            66.194.119.130
mail                    IN A            64.203.244.3

;Aliases
;
www                     IN CNAME        WSW001
ftp                     IN CNAME        WSW001

Thank you for your time

dave