[ldns-users] building in a separate directory?

Willem Toorop willem at nlnetlabs.nl
Mon Sep 5 08:12:54 UTC 2022

Thanks Michael,

It looks like that until now we assumed documentation to be configured
and build from the source directory. I do agree that doing that from the
build directory is much more sensible. I've done a commit to make this work:

	https://github.com/NLnetLabs/ldns/commit/5d5c95a9

Does that work for you too?

Cheers,

-- Willem