[ldns-users] New release of LDNS

Willem Toorop willem at nlnetlabs.nl
Wed Nov 3 15:19:53 UTC 2021

Op 03-11-2021 om 14:02 schreef Anand Buddhdev:
> Hi Willem,
>
> Any update on a new release of LDNS?

Only that it is coming very soon! I really had to address the wrong
handling of implicit TTL (because it is breaking ZONEMD) and ldns
breaking when compiled with gcc11 issue (we need to tell the compiler to
not do strict-aliasing now).
I only want to scan over the remaining issues now before doing the
release candidate.
Good idea to release as 1.8.0. I'll do that.

Regards,
-- Willem