[ldns-users] Fwd: Doubt regarding LDNS

Harish Holenarsipura Viswanatha holenars at usc.edu
Sat Jul 21 20:00:00 UTC 2018

Hello Guys,

My name is Harish and i am pursuing my masters in computer networks in USC.
i came across the ldns open source code in github and i had to use few of
your source code for my college project .
I had a doubt in ldns packet structure. Is this packet structure in sync
with the BIND software ? Or how do i get the hexdump of the packet on the
wire ?
It would be really helpful if you could let me know how to get the hexdump
of the DNS packet on the wire taking a small example of zone file ?
I have attached a sample zone file , it would be great if you could let me
know how to get the hexdump of axfr response from the ldns server ?
Thanks
Harish Holenarsipura Viswanatha
Contact No: +12132453716
https://www.linkedin.com/in/harishhv-usc