[ldns-users] configure scripts in subdirectories

Willem Toorop willem at nlnetlabs.nl
Mon May 1 07:55:18 UTC 2017

Hi Luis,

The configure.ac's in the drill and examples directory are historical
leftovers.  It is hard enough to maintain a single configure.  Also the
examples and drill sometimes (often) make use of newer libldns
functionality offered in the same tarball, so I am also reluctant to
facilitate building them with a separate ldns...

I think it is time to finally remove the configure.ac's in the example
and drill directory now.  Thanks for reminding me ;)

Regards,
-- Willem