[ldns-users] ldns-read-zone -s does not strip DNSKEY

Emil Natan shlyoko at gmail.com
Tue Mar 4 17:37:32 UTC 2014

... on that matter, it would be nice if ldns-compare-zones can provide
different exit status when the compared zones share identical data and when
they differ (currently the exist status is always 0). Instead I used
ldns-read-zone to sort and canonicalize the data, stripped the DNSSEC data
using "grep" and "diff" to compare the files. Thanks again.

ena