[ldns-users] drill validation issue

Mon Jun 23 09:22:03 UTC 2014

I forgot to mention that I use drill 1.6.17

darilion at dnsmaster:~$ dpkg -l|grep ldns
ii  ldnsutils                          1.6.17-1
amd64        ldns library for DNS programming
ii  libldns1                           1.6.17-1
amd64        ldns library for DNS programming
darilion at dnsmaster:~$ drill -v
drill version 1.6.17 (ldns version 1.6.17)
Written by NLnet Labs.

Copyright (c) 2004-2008 NLnet Labs.
Licensed under the revised BSD license.
There is NO warranty; not even for MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS
FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.