[ldns-users] drill Win32 Binary

Willem Toorop willem at nlnetlabs.nl
Wed Jan 8 15:11:47 UTC 2014

Well... nothing official, but I managed to compile and run with mingw32
on Fedora 18.  You can download the executable from
www.nlnetlabs.nl/~willem/drill.exe

At least the paths were drill expect things are broken.  For example it
expects a file resolv.conf on c:\etc\resolv,conf.  But if you provide
one, it seems to be quiet functional:

mkdir \etc
echo nameserver 8.8.8.8 > \etc\resolv.conf
drill -b 4096 . DNSKEY > root.key
drill -k root.key -S nlnetlabs.nl