[ldns-users] Python rdf.data()

Karel Slany karel.slany at nic.cz
Tue Sep 10 15:18:08 UTC 2013

Hello Jack,

I apologise for the delay. I've added the functionality you wanted.
Currently it is only available in the git repository
(git://git.nlnetlabs.nl/ldns/).

The new rdf method is called data_as_bytearray() which returns a Python
bytearray containing a copy of the rdf data.

A simple usage example can be found in the attachment.

Best regards,
K.