[ldns-users] 'example' tool: ldns-3597

Willem Toorop willem at nlnetlabs.nl
Thu May 23 13:33:23 UTC 2013

Op 23-04-13 17:12, Willem Toorop schreef:
> We could add a flag for struct ldns_output_format.

FYI: I've taken the ldns_output_format approach (with ability to set and
unset RR types). ldns-read-zone has two new options illustrating its usage:

	-u <rr type>
		Mark <rr type> for printing in unknown type format
	-U <rr type>
		Mark <rr type> for not printing in unknown type format
		When only -U options are given, all types are printed in
		unknown type format except the given RR types

-- Willem