[ldns-users] suggestion for a parse-rrs callback method

Ondřej Surý ondrej at sury.org
Tue Jun 4 09:11:35 UTC 2013

On Tue, Jun 4, 2013 at 10:46 AM, Willem Toorop <Willem at nlnetlabs.nl> wrote:

> Op 03-06-13 18:04, Robert Edmonds schreef:
> >> (BTW nlnetlabs! Move to github! I wanna do pull requests ;))
> >
> > +1
>
> :) To github wil not happen, but served in a git repository at NLnet
> Labs... maybe. Is anyone on the list against a move to git?

I would recommend gitlab (the public flavor). You can check it at:
https://gitlab.labs.nic.cz/

I have just installed it over a weekend and we are already enjoying it very
much for CZ.NIC Projects.

It's not as awesome as github, but the set of features it has just fits
perfectly for our deployment and it might fit NLNetLabs as well.

(The only horrible thing is that it's written in Ruby, but it plays nice
with rest of the system if you use RVM.)

O.
--
Ondřej Surý <ondrej at sury.org>