[ldns-users] Problem using ldns-dane (version 1.6.16)

Willem Toorop willem at nlnetlabs.nl
Fri Feb 15 10:14:58 UTC 2013

Hallo Mark,

Did you have an older version already installed on your system? Perhaps
the examples linked against an older ldns library. The preferred build
method now is to build the library, examples and drill (and pyldns) from
the top of the build dir.

Could you try:

./configure --disable-gost --with-examples --with-drill
make
examples/ldns-dane create www.dnsshop.org 443

Cheers,

-- Willem