[ldns-users] Compiling on Cygwin for OpenSSH

Julian Heisz julian.heisz at gmail.com
Thu Sep 6 02:23:32 UTC 2012

I've got ldns 1.6.13 that I'm trying to build, OpenSSL 1.0.1c that I built
from source (and all the tests worked, so it seems like that went well),
and I'm trying to build OpenSSH6.1p1.

Relevant pastes (you should be able to tell what they are from the
contents):
http://pastie.org/private/lpxw3v5wxkldyzaezs12ka
http://pastie.org/private/1wobfotodukrtxwrw19hbw
http://pastie.org/private/bi1luauhjnxqkhg4umblvw