[ldns-users] undefined symbols in _ldns.so

Willem Toorop Willem at NLnetLabs.nl
Wed Jul 18 21:40:26 UTC 2012

Op 18-07-12 21:58, Robert Edmonds schreef:
> Karel Slany wrote:
>> The bug was introduced in commit 3705 and the attached patch fixes it.
> perhaps "qsort_rr_compare_nsec3" (and probably "qsort_rr_compare" and
> "qsort_schwartz_rr_compare") should be added to ldns_symbols.def, as
> these symbols were exported previously.

Well...  qsort_rr_compare and qsort_schwartz_rr_compare are not in the
header files and thus not in the api. So I've only added
qsort_rr_compare_nsec3. And also b32_ntop, b32_ntop_extended_hex,
b32_pton and b32_pton_extended_hex which were also exported before and
in util.h.

Willem