[ldns-users] Bug,_or_known_limitation???

Michael Sheldon msheldon at godaddy.com
Fri Jul 13 22:57:47 UTC 2012

Tunnelled deep enough to find it. Bug #458 submitted

Error is in ldns_dnssec_zone_create_rrsigs_flg().  All the signatures
are being generated, but only the first RRSIG for an rrset is being
added to the new_rrs list structure for ldns_dnssec_zone_sign_nsec3(),
which is called by ldns_zone_sign_nsec3().

Michael Sheldon
Dev-DNS Services
GoDaddy.com