[ldns-users] canonical signer name in RRSIG during verification

Willem Toorop Willem at NLnetLabs.nl
Tue Feb 28 16:24:34 UTC 2012

OK. Good point. We can't have ldns validate successfully things that
wont be validated by a bind or unbound resolver. Therefor, Peter,
thanks for you patch. Committed :)
- -- Willem