[ldns-users] ldns on iPhone ?

Henri Asseily henri at asseily.com
Fri Apr 27 08:21:31 UTC 2012

I wonder if my framework script works out of the box with libunbound (given the correct prerequisites and compile options)...
Anyway, blame Apple for the idiocy of not exposing the OpenSSL shared libraries and having to go through a ridiculously complicated security framework. Don't bother trying to find a way to use Apple's included common crypto functions, you'll go crazy and it won't help. There are just things in OpenSSL that you'll need and that Apple doesn't expose.