[ldns-users] LDNS and opt-out NSEC3 validation

Willem Toorop Willem at NLnetLabs.nl
Tue Apr 24 20:30:19 UTC 2012

Hi John,

I just had a look at it, and it looks like the second paragraph of
section 8.6 of rfc5155 (dealing with Opt-Out NSEC3's for DS's) is not
(yet) implemented! I will dive into it and let you know when it is
implemented in trunk.
Thanks for finding this shortcoming.

Willem