[ldns-users] ldnspy and python 3.0

Patrik Fältström patrik at frobbit.se
Mon Feb 7 10:33:19 UTC 2011

Well, I am writing some preliminary code now, in Python <3.0, which is fine for preliminary development.

But, I hope later this spring, or in the summer (on the northern hemisphere) hopefully start the real development that I would like to do in Python 3.x. If nothing else due to the support of Unicode.

No hurry though, as the code I write should be able to work in both 2.x and 3.x so if I start coding, moving *my* code should work pretty well.

Sep 2011 I think I would like to see Python 3.0 support though...if I can choose (and you asked ;-) ).

   Patrik