[ldns-users] Does ldns support querying multiple nameservers from resolv.conf.

Zbynek Michl zbynek.michl at nic.cz
Thu Aug 25 11:40:19 UTC 2011

Hi Rsv,

please check "How to use _searchlist provided by ldns_struct_resolver?" thread
in the mailing list (Sep, Oct 2010), it was discussed there already.

I have my own solution for both problems, see ds_init_resolver() and
ds_resolver_search() functions in
https://git.nic.cz/redmine/projects/dnssec-validator/repository/revisions/master/entry/plugin/projects/DNSSECValidatorPlugin/ds.c
file.

Regards,