[ldns-users] adding (partial) Python3 support

Tue Aug 16 09:50:33 UTC 2011

Hi Karel,

On 08/15/2011 04:24 PM, Karel Slany wrote:
> recently I have been toying with the ldns sources in order to make them
> compile with Python3 support -- via the './configure --with-pyldns
> PYTHON_VERSION=3' command. I've made several changes to the supplied
> autoconf Python detection macros and others to make them work both with
> Python 2 and 3.

Because we do not maintain these python implementations ourselves, it
would be good if other users could tell us if these patches work for
Python 2.  There are large changes, and we want to support our users.

If that works, the patch is likely very nice to accept.  Thanks for the
good work :-)

Best regards,
   Wouter