[ldns-users] Question about drill -T

Matthijs Mekking matthijs at NLnetLabs.nl
Thu Aug 5 14:47:31 UTC 2010

Hi Jan,

Well actually, the documentation does say that the file given with -k
should contain a DNSKEY :).

But, I agree that with drill should be able to work with DS records in
the trust anchor file. I have committed your change to the trunk.

Best regards,

Matthijs