[ldns-users] ldns 1.0.0-3 rpms uploaded

Jelte Jansen jelte at NLnetLabs.nl
Tue Oct 11 12:48:26 UTC 2005

Paul Wouters wrote:
> On Tue, 11 Oct 2005, Jelte Jansen wrote:
>
>> btw, I think i've processed all your comments, anything else?
>

> I think two issues are left:
>
> 1) 'make examples' is broken (and has no install target)

examples needs to be autoreconfd before make examples works, (or you can
do make allautoconf after configure in the base dir)

> 2) man pages are installed in mandir as well as doc/man.
>    (and confusion about the .1 manpages which are not installed in man1/)

currently the .1 pages are only installed if their accompanying program
is installed (so either the examples or drill)

> I assume any final release would not have .svn directories in it?

of course, and they will be autoconf'd already (so make examples should
work there)

> But other then that, no comments :)

great :)

Jelte