[Dnssec-trigger] Non-functional dnsmasq bugs detection

Paul Wouters paul at nohats.ca
Wed Oct 14 00:20:55 UTC 2020

Are you sure this wasn’t caused by systemd-resolved ? I reported this exact bug there last week. Is this on fedora 33? If so, you cannot just check and rewrite /etc/resolv.conf, you also need to rewrite or symlink the version somewhere in /run/systemd which is used by glibc / getaddrinfo()

Paul

Sent from my iPhone