[Dnssec-trigger] dnssec-trigger 0.16 released

Martin Sehnoutka msehnout at redhat.com
Fri Jun 22 09:28:40 UTC 2018

Hi,

be careful, there is an unfortunate bug in this loop:
https://github.com/NLnetLabs/dnssec-trigger/blob/master/riggerd/svr.c#L934
Since it was changed from the iterator macro, it needs to do the step
iter=iter->next regardless of the branch it takes. Right now it will
most likely end up in an infinite loop. I'm working on a patch:
https://github.com/InfrastructureServices/dnssec-trigger/commit/33177c0f27228719e969ee621358ec699fd9b3d4
I wanted to release this patch together with another one, which would
also fix a problem with installation of a forward zone with the same
name, but different name servers (this currently does not work), but I
haven't managed to finish it yet.

Best regards,
Martin