[Dnssec-trigger] libgcc_s_sjlj-1.dll

Ales Casar ales at homemade.net
Fri Jan 13 15:02:45 UTC 2017

 	Hello!

I have tried to install dnssec-trigger 0.13 on Windows Vista x64.
Unfortunately with no success. Many (all?) .exe binaries crashed during
setup without any useful message. After some research of EventLog and
manual testing I think the problem is in missing libgcc_s_sjlj-1.dll
library. Then I've tried the same manual tests also with previous version
of dnssec-trigger 0.12, and there was no such problems.

Did perhaps maintainer of dnssec-trigger windows packages forgot to
include libgcc_s_sjlj-1.dll library into the package? Or should I install
some dependency before? If yes, which one? Or something completely
different?

Best regards,
 		Ales

Ales Casar, ales at homemade.net