[Dnssec-trigger] dnssec-trigger 0.12 release
wouter at nlnetlabs.nl
Thu May 22 08:03:28 UTC 2014
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
The dnssec-trigger 0.12 release is available.
For Mac and Windows, dnssec-trigger asks the user for update
permission in the next day. For users with custom set-up: please note
that the auto updater will try to sed-edit the config file because
some default IP addresses have changed (NLnet Labs is changing network
- - log correct type in timeout for TXT.
- - restart panels on install on OSX.
- - Fix OSX user panel stop and start in reinstall, also fix for double
popups during reinstall.
- - Fix crash on read of ssl443 entry without a hash.
- - Squelch address family not supported errors (on low verbosity).
- - Fix networkmanager hook to detect if it has to use the new
commandline syntax of networkmanager 0.9.4.
- - Fixup uniqueid for Mountain Lion OSX 10.8 release, you have to
run the installer again (upgrade or uninstall-reinstall).
- - bug 489: removed Application deprecated keyword from .desktop file.
- - OSX wake listener implementation.
- - patch for OSX that passes all domains from search to the OS (from
- - Fixup snprintf return value usage.
- - Fixup OSX backquote backslashes. Removed wrong OSX version from
its installer text.
- - Let system dealloc feed and feed_lock on OSX and Linux/BSD.
- - Fixup new glib deprecated calls.
- - Patch from Tomas Hozza to improve the networkmanager connect
script for VPN connections. It adds forward zones for the VPN
over the VPN connection.
- - Fix#522: Errors found by static analysis of source from Tomas Hozza.
- - Fix NM dispatcher script to work with NM >= 0.9.9.0 (Thanks Tomas
- - Patch from Tomas Hozza that improves text in dialogs (on linux).
- - Added fedora/dnssec-trigger-resolvconf-handle.sh from Tomas
Hozza, that will backup and restore resolv.conf for use in
systemd.service scripts and networkmanager scripts.
- - Added contrib networkmanager dispatcher script from Tomas Hozza.
- - Added patch to networkmanager dispatcher script and also
an example dnssec.conf file from Tomas Hozza.
- - Fix #551: Change Regents to Copyright holder in License.
- - Patches from Tomass Hozza; Explicitly-use-Python2-interpreter,
- - Patch from Pavel Simerda: better integration with NetworkManager and
distributions, added in contrib.
- - Removed files obsoleted by patch from Pavel Simerda:
(replaced with dnssec-trigger-script and 01-dnssec-trigger)
(new version in contrib)
(handled by dnssec-triggerd.service directly)
(spec files are maintained separately)
(new version in contrib)
(handled by dnssec-trigger-script directly)
(only used in epel6 which hasn't been updated for ages)
- - Renamed 01-dnssec-trigger-hook to 01-dnssec-trigger with the
networkmanager naming scheme. (From Pavel Simerda).
- - Patch from Pavel Simerda that incorporates contrib items into
the build install system. Systemd scripts, dnssec-trigger-script,
- - Patch for dnssec-trigger-script.in --async flag from Pavel Simerda,
stops dnssec-trigger-script to block on networkmanager, which is
good in cases when networkmanager blocks on the script.
- - Change the ip-address of tcp and ssl service from broer.nlnetlabs.nl
to zus.nlnetlabs.nl (we changed netblocks). The new ip address
and new certificate fingerprint (because of ssl heartbleed vuln)
are in the example.conf file. The cert was only used for transport
and not for authentication, so its change was low priority.
- - Updated dnssec-trigger-script.in to distinguish secure and
insecure zones, and to flush the unbound cache on DNS server
list changes. (from Pavel Simerda).
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1
Comment: Using GnuPG with Thunderbird - http://www.enigmail.net/
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
More information about the dnssec-trigger