[Dnssec-trigger] next version of dnssec trigger

Chuck Anderson cra at WPI.EDU
Tue Apr 15 12:39:26 UTC 2014

On Tue, Apr 15, 2014 at 05:49:28AM -0400, Pavel Simerda wrote:
> > it would probably be
> > nice to know that we are planning to release a new version of
> > dnssec-trigger very soon.
>
> Hi,
>
> could we coordinate a little bit? I have some important changes to the integration with NetworkManager and would like to deliver them in time for the next release.

Having just installed dnssec-trigger on Fedora 20, I'm having trouble
with it noticing when I change wireless networks with NetworkManager.
The forwarders aren't being changed, so it still shows the old DNS
server addresses as cache in "dnssec-trigger-control status".  Is this
a known issue that will be addressed?  I don't think the dispatcher
scripts are running because I don't see any of the messages showing up
in the journal.

NetworkManager-0.9.9.0-34.git20131003.fc20.x86_64