[Dnssec-trigger] dhclient-exit-hooks support

Chuck Anderson cra at WPI.EDU
Tue Apr 15 02:45:52 UTC 2014

On Mon, Apr 14, 2014 at 10:07:56PM -0400, Xavier Belanger wrote:
> > Has anyone created /etc/dhclient-exit-hooks support for
> > dnssec-trigger?  One of my desktops isn't using NetworkManager because
> > it is doing bridging, bonding, VLANs, and all sorts of other fancy
> > stuff via the Fedora network scripts that NetworkManager didn't
> > support until recently.  I don't need VPN support, just a way to
> > inject DHCP provided DNS forwarders (and maybe domain as well).
>
> Sort of. Long time ago I have wrote a couple of scripts to use
> unbound and dnssec-trigger on Slackware (before NetworkManager get
> included in that distro).

I did find this:

http://www.incenp.org/notes/2013/dnssec-trigger-on-slackware.html

but Fedora is using ISC dhclient rather than dhcpcd.  I was hoping
someone has done this already for dhclient and Fedora's network
scripts.  If not, I'll probably end up doing it myself.

> Files are here:
> http://www.ellendhel.net/fichiers/dnssec-slackware.zip The most
> useful to you should be '25-dnssec-trigger'.

Thanks, I'll take a look and see if they can be adapted.