[Dnssec-trigger] Q: Disable Windows 7 DNS cache service with dnssec-trigger installed?

Insert Real Name insertrealname at yahoo.ca
Tue Dec 17 05:32:38 UTC 2013

Windows 7 has a DNS cache client service enabled by default, and
installation of the Windows version of dnssec-trigger does not disable
it. for safety's sake, I flushed this cache after this installation.
Since this DNS cache service queries the unbound server at 127.0.0.1
anyway with dnssec-trigger installed, maybe nothing else needs to be
done...

Advice/explanations gratefully received (I'm no DNS/Windows expert).