[Dnssec-trigger] Resolution on resume from hibernate (MacOS 10.8)

W.C.A. Wijngaards wouter at nlnetlabs.nl
Tue Apr 9 13:22:51 UTC 2013

Hi Phil,

I have created a snapshot of the devel version of dnssec-trigger.
The changes are mostly for OSX, so there is this dmg.

http://nlnetlabs.nl/~wouter/dnssectrigger-0.12_20130409.dmg

You can install it over your current 0.11.  It includes newer ldns and
unbound versions as well as some OSX specific improvements in
dnssec-trigger:
- - install on Mountain Lion
- - phil's search domain patch for OSX.
- - hibernation fix for OSX

The hibernation fix is that it detects the system wakeup and at that
time flushes some unbound caches (the infra cache, the requestlist and
it flushes bogus information out of the DNS cache).  This should
hopefully make things work.

If you have this, does that still need a kill of mDNSResponder?

If adventurous users feel like it, go on and try out this version, it
should hopefully remove OSX irritations.

Best regards,
   Wouter