[Dnssec-trigger] OS X, resolv.conf

Phil Regnauld regnauld at nsrc.org
Tue Jan 3 15:26:22 UTC 2012

W.C.A. Wijngaards (wouter) writes:

> There is no way to override this behaviour (at this time), and it would
> be somewhat difficult to make portable.

	Ok, no problem. Yes, I know the pain it is with Windows.

> If you need a couple you use you can put the search path into the config
> file manually, at this time.

	I did that.

> This is why I pick it up on install, e.g.
> if you install at home/work you get the 'right' DHCP searchpath all the
> time.

	Right. It was just slightly confusing that it would actively pick up
	what's essentially a localized setting from whatever DHCP was serving
	me at the time, and stick it into the config file at install time. Maybe
	it's just me :)

	Thanks,
	Phil