[Dnssec-trigger] False negative test result

Olafur Gudmundsson ogud at ogud.com
Tue Nov 8 14:59:08 UTC 2011

First impression: Cool I love the idea and the program.

I installed the program yesterday and after work turned the computer on
at home. DNS Trigger reported no DNSSEC possible, the reason was that my
machine at that time had not got any addresses but still remembered the
addresses and DNS servers from the work network.

Once the machine was up and running on the network I retested and things
were cool.

Two suggestions:
	a) On the report that pops up please include a button to retest it will
reduce the number of complaints in the long run.

	b) I'm not sure why DNS Trigger thought the machine was on a network,
but I'm sure all the resolvers timed out thus the program should retest
after a few seconds before throwing up a message to the user.

Specifics: (probably not that important)
	OS: Windows-7 Premier
	Network: 802.11g
	DNSTrigger: 0.7

	Olafur