[Dnssec-trigger] OSX Lion issue with installer dmg?

Jaap Akkerhuis jaap at NLnetLabs.nl
Sat Nov 5 21:39:31 UTC 2011

    > It is a known problem in the installer. It did install properly anyway.
    > Multiple people did (ignoring the error).

    My findings (on Snow Leopard) are that the daemons are correctly
    installed and primed, but the GUI component (RiggerStatusItem.app?),
    isn't launched.

Yup, that is the problem.

    What is the correct method of launching this, apart from running
    `sudo RiggerStatusItem.app'? (I'd prefer not to reboot. :-)

Apart from the reboot (what most people did) you can Logout/Login.
That will have th effect that
/Library/LaunchAgents/nl.nlnetlabs.dnssec-trigger-panel.plist will
put the RiggerStatusItem under launchctld. I thinkt you can do that
by hand with "launchtld -w load
Library/LaunchAgents/nl.nlnetlabs.dnssec-trigger-panel.plist" or
something like that).

	jaap